Write For Us We’re Looking For Gardening Writers
Are you a skilled writer who is passionate about agriculture and gardening? We’re always looking for new contributors to share their knowledge, experiences, thoughts, skills, and research. We are looking for YOU!
As a guest writer, you will be able to share your knowledge, love, and skills with our readers. To find the right site for your guest posting, you must narrow your search. Here are a few examples of how to do searches.
keyword + “write for us”
keyword + “Submit a guest post”
keyword + “guest post”
keyword + “guest post by”
keyword + “accepting guest posts”
keyword + “submit post”
keyword + “submit an article”
Guidelines on How to Submit Your Post
- Article language should be in English. We accept only US spelling.
- Your post should contain at least 1000 words.
- Submission must be 100% unique. We do not allow content from other sources, including your own websites or blogs.
- We will not accept any post containing plagiarisms.
- Your content must be up-to-date and precise. Any post providing inaccurate information will be deleted.
- The article must provide sufficient information to enable the reader to understand the subject.
- You can use relevant images, but it is not compulsory.
- You are not permitted to upload your content anywhere else on the internet once we have accepted it. If so, your post will be removed.
- For our readers, the content must be interesting and informative.
- Don’t write your articles using rewriter tools.
- It is not acceptable to use slang terms, engage in illegal debate, or distribute press releases.
What Topic Can You Write About?
- Vegetables, herbs and flowers to grow in the garden
- Gardening facts
- Landscaping ideas
- Dealing with Pests and diseases
- Indoor gardening
- Outdoor gardening
- Container gardening
- Gardening tools
- Plant Propagation
- Practical advice
- DIY ideas
If you think your context can fit our requirements after reviewing all of our requirements, please send us your final article to lifeandagri(@)gmail.com or Contact us.
Make sure the words “Guest Post Submission” are in the subject line of your emails. Write a small description of 150 words about your post in the body. Must include author name at the top of your article.
We will contact you as soon as possible to let you know whether or not your work fits our requirements. That’s all we want to say. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us; we will do everything we can to assist you in solving your difficulties as quickly as possible.
Also, keep in mind that we eagerly await your email. We are excited to see what you have planned for us!